In this tutorial, we learn how to tie the rising sun decorative knot. First, loop your string on the left side, then pull the right side over the top. Now, bring the bottom of the right side over and place the end into the first loop going over the other string. Next, remove the string from the last loop it was in, then bring the right over to the right loop and push through to the bottom. Next, bring the right string over to the left side and thread through the left loop closest to it. Next, take the left string and loop it over the right loop and then do the same on the left. To finish, pull the string tightly from the top and you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades