This video describes the technique used to tie a single Genoese bar knot. The presenter shows what the completed knot looks like, and then shows the technique used to tie the knot. The process for tying this knot is similar to braiding as the ends of the string are looped around and through the previous section. Each segment must be pulled very tight or the knot will fail to reach the correct shape. The hitches continue until the desired length of the knot is reached at which point the excess string is cut off. The presenter goes on to demonstrate a technique with different colored strings and tying a double Genoese bar.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades