In this tutorial, we learn how to make hand warmers. You can make this out of pockets off of an old sweater. First, grab a piece of copy paper and measure over two inches, then fold it in half. After this, measure down 1.5" and then draw a line where this mark was. After this, cut the piece out and lay the paper on the sweater, then draw a line on the paper for the thumb holed. After you do this, you will cut out the area on the sweater, then sew it around on the sides. When you are done, you can place this on your hands and will be warm even when it's cold outside!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades