In this tutorial, we learn how to tie a paracord snake knot. Start out with a double overhand knot, by making a loop with two strings and tying it through. After this, start the snake knot by taking the left piece of string and wrapping it around into a loop. Then, take the other piece of string and place it inside the loop, then pull it to the left and wrap it around the other string, then push it through the loop. Continue to do the snake knot until you reach the bottom, then finish it off by making a double knot once more!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades