"How to Tie a Decorative Diamond Knot: Tying It All Together" explains how to tie a decorative diamond knot. The diamond knot is a decorative cylindrical knot, which is also known as the lanyard knot and the knife lanyard knot. Make a loop with one end of the string, and fold the other end parallel in the center of the loop. Feed the end of the right string over the left string and pull down. Fold the right string over and feed through the left side of the loop. Pull a second loop behind the parallel line in the loop and pull the end completely out of the top. Flip the knot over and feed both ends of the string through the center of the loop. Tighten both loose ends of the string as necessary to finish the knot.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades