In this video you will learn how to tie a knot known as the "Hunter's Bend". A "bend" is a type of knot used to join two ends of a rope together. Generally, it should be possible to untie this type of knot, once it's usefulness has passed. This knot was originally created by a man named Phil D. Smith during WWII, at which time he dubbed it the "Rigger's Bend". An English physicist, by the name of Edward Hunter, rediscovered the knot in 1978, and popularized it's use, leading to it's current name. TyingItAllTogether demonstrates how to tie this easy to tie knot, in this easy to follow instructional video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades