In this video, we learn how to make the guitar bar decorative knot. First, set up the bard then cow hitch two strips of rope side by side. Next, measure each bar to 12 inches long and make sure you have 12 feet of rope. After this, build the frets of the bar, and while you are doing this you will flip the bar over and start to half hitch. Continue to do this, tying all of the ropes together into the knot. Next, turn the knot over and continue on the other side. When you are near the end of your short lines, stop hitching. To finish, secure the end of the bar and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades