You've probably seen old t-shirts being turned into dresses, miniskirts, and if you're a fan of Gianny L, even two-piece bikinis, but you've probably never even thought about it transforming them into underwear. It may seem a bit odd at first, but making these intimate pieces from t-shirts means you can customize the pattern as well as the type of cut (cheeky, granny top, or thong?).
Take a gander as this episode of "Whitney Sews" as she mentions the unmentionables and crafts them too. You can use old t-shirts with pretty designs to created prettily patterned negligee.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades