In this tutorial, we learn how to tie the two color monkey's fist knot. First, make a double overhand knot, and snip the edges off. Next, create the monkey's fist by taking one of the ropes and looping it around the fingers several times. After you do this, push the knot through the fingers and tie the other string around the entire loop several times. Push the string through the loop, then continue to tie on the opposite side around itself. To finish this up, Pull the two outside strings together tight until you have a firm rope. You will now have a finished piece and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades