In this tutorial, we learn how to tie the Djinn bottle decorative knot. First, make a loop on the left side of the string, then bring the other side around it and pull the top up. After this, twist the two strings underneath the bottom of the knot and push the right string through the side of it. Then, push the left string into the left side of the knot through the back. Pull on the top, then twist it into a loop and push the left string through the back, making a loop, then pushing the right string through this. Now you will pull tightly until the knot is firm and you're done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades