In this tutorial, we learn how to tie the Basket Weave decorative knot. First, hook your string to a hook, then tie a loop that is wide. After this, bring the strings to the top and make a heart shape. Now, twist the two loops on the side and twist them around each other. Now, bring the right string through the right loop and up through the left. Do this for the left string except using the opposite loops. When you are finished, pull on this tightly and release the string from the hook. Make sure the knot is firm, then enjoy your basket weave knot!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades