In this Tying It All Together video tutorial, you will learn how to tie a decorative pipa knot. To begin, take a piece of rope and fold so that you have two strands. Create a loop and take the left strand and loop it around the original loop. Continue doing this until you have layers of loop-like structures, gradually getting smaller and folding into one another. The effect is a woven-like structure. To actually secure the knot, fold the end strand into the last loop and then pull this end strand to tighten and adjust the knot into place. By following the steps in this craft tutorial, you can create a Pipa knot to be used for a number of arts and crafts projects.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades