In this Arts & Crafts video tutorial you will learn how to tie a Padlock style decorative knot. Padlock knot is a clever way to achieve the look and function of a padlock without having to bother about the key. Take a piece of rope, bend it in the center and make two loops on either side of the rope. Ensure the working end is over the rope in the left side loop and under the rope in the right side loop. Now overlap both the loops so that the left side loop is over the other loop. Now pass the right working end over and around the rope and the loop and the left end under and around. Continue doing this alternately till both the working ends meet. The knot is now ready. Trim the ends to give it a neat look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades