In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to tie a diamond ring knot. The name refers to the similar appearance of an actual diamond ring. The Diamond Ring knot is the fusion of an Overhand Knot and a tying technique called circling. Begin by making a loop; put one end of the string through the loop and pull it to form a pretzel shape. Continue putting one end the string through the loop. Eventually it will build up and it will just need to be tightened. This video tutorial will benefit those viewers who want to learn how to tie different knots. These knots can be used as decoration or used to fasten material.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades