TyingItAllTogether explains that, "Pagoda is the English language term for a tiered tower with multiple eaves. Common throughout eastern Asia, most pagodas were built to serve a religious function. The Pagoda Knot was created in admiration of this sacred architecture." In this video, learn how to tie a decorative pagoda knot. Working with a single piece of string, follow along as the string is transformed into a work of art. Begin by making a series of four loops. Cross the tails, then weave the tails through the loops. Turn the work upside down and finish weaving the knot. When the knot is woven, work the sting throughout the knot to tighten it and shape it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades