In this tutorial, we learn how to make a Solomon bar decorative knot. You will start by grabbing the ring at the end of the string, then tie it to an opposite ring. Fold the left side of the string to the right and bring the right over to the left. Pull the left into the loop to create a knot. Now, you will have two string that are more up and two that are more down. Next, tie the top strings into a knot, then bring the right knot behind the bottom two, and thread the left knot into the right hand side loop. Continue doing this process until you reach the end, tying it the knot at the end to secure in place.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades