Learn how to make a River Bar bracelet, which is also known as a Paracord bracelet, by following the steps outlined in this video tutorial. To start your bracelet, you will need to tie a reef knot. This is done by taking two loops (in two different color strings) and then placing one loop within the other, pulling this through the first loop to secure the two loops together. This knot creates the end of your bracelet. To actually make the River Bar design, bend the two colors of string so that one loop is facing upwards. Push the second color of string in through the other color loop, weaving in the loose ends. You will continue to do this for whatever length bracelet you want to make. The desired effect is a woven pattern that looks like two braids alongside one another.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades