This video will show you how to tie a thick string or cord into a snowflake-like knot. Be sure to take your time, as there are a lot of loops to make. Also, you'll have to lightly pull the knots into shape a few times to retain the snowflake style. The instructor takes extended pauses to ensure that you can follow along easily. Near the end of the video, there is also a variation on the last few steps to make a slightly different knot. Whether you're a pro or novice at knot tying, you'll be making snowflake knots in no time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades