This video tutorial is in the Arts & Crafts category which will show you how to tie a decorative Door Knocker knot. Take a piece of rope and make a loop at the center with the left hand end of the rope over the right hand end. Now pass the right end above and through the loop to make a half knot. Twist the loop to make a figure of eight, pass the right hand end through the lower loop of the "8" and back through the upper loop. Repeat this once again. Now repeat these steps with the left hand end of the rope and tighten both ends to complete the knot.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades