For those of you not familiar with fascinator hats, they are vintage-style caps with feathers, small veils, and other little knick knacks attached on the sides that were often worn by fashionable women in the '40s and '50s.
In this episode of "Whitney Sews," Whitney will guide you through how to construct a turquoise fascinator hat with a white tulle veil (called a birdcage veil) and trimmed with a lace flower. The hat is finished off with a few feathers and a button.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades