If you're into arts and crafts then you know that there is more that you can do with a long piece of string than just tie your shoes. On this TyingitAllTogether video you have the opportunity to tie the teacup decorative knot using one long piece of string folded in half. The author of the video first shows you what the end product will look like then methodically begins to walk you through setting up the string in Y-configuration to "crossing each bights crook" which involves overlapping and pulling the string into a tighter formation. Next the author begins to tighten the frame for the teacup and adjusting it firmly in order to form the sides for the teacup before he begins creating the base. By trimming off the loose string the author inverts the cup by pushing the base inward to obtain the final product. So while it may require some time, practice and a lot of patience you can create a miniature teacup knot for inclusion in your arts and crafts collection.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades