This video from Tying It All Together demonstrates how to tie a river knot. Holding the rope in your left hand, make a loop to the right and bring the rope down so it lies over the loop. Bring it up behind and pull it through the loop. This makes a loose knot with three overlapping loops. Make another loop on the right and pull the end through the lower part of the right loop. Then make another loop on the left and pull it through the lower part of the left loop. Take the rope from the left side and pull it from the back through the lower right loop then then down through the right loop. Push the end through the right side. Repeat the process with the other rope end to make the knot symmetrical. The step-by-step instructions in this video will help you create a very complicated and beautiful river knot.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades