In this tutorial, we learn how to do an arrowhead stitch when embroidering. Start off by pushing the thread through, then pulling it under, then back through at a diagonal angle. After this, thread it back through, making the same angle on the opposite end. As you continue to do this, you will start to see arrows forming after two stitches. Place the arrows one in front of the last to make the stitch complete. When you are done, you will thread the needle through the bottom and tie it. After this, you can use scissors to cut the thread off the loose end and you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades