In order to thread your sewing machine and wind a bobbin, you will need the following, a sewing machine an empty bobbin, thread, and a pedal control for your sewing machine. Choose a good quality thread. Place the thread in the holder on top of the machine. Place the cap on the end of the thread, in order to hold it in place. Loop the thread around the first guide. String the thread through the hole in the bobbin. Place the bobbin in the slot on the top of the machine. Hold the thread in you hand, while you allow the bobbin to wind, by pressing the pedal. Snip both ends of the thread. Use the main spool of thread to thread the machine. Follow the guide markings on the machine. Thread the needle. Place the bobbin in its housing. The needle will grab the bobbin thread. Pull the thread up. Now, you are ready to sew.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades