Ruth demonstrates how to wind a bobbin successfully every time you attempt. Place the spool of thread on the machine and wind the thread between the two disks on the spindle (found in all machines). It is better to wind the thread twice to avoid the thread come off the spindle. This does not damage the machine in any way. Pull the thread towards the bobbin and pull it through the hole in thy bobbin inside-out. Place the threaded bobbin into the winder making sure the extra thread is on top and snap it into place making it ready to wind. This machine has a bobbin de-clutch for bobbin winding, pop in out. Some machines are automatic. Hold the extra thread with sufficient strength such that the bobbin can wind. Press on the pedal for a few seconds. Stop the machine and cut the extra thread close to the bobbin. The machine stops when the bobbin is full. Continue winding until the machine stops. Snap back the bobbin and cut the thread, your bobbin is ready.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades