In this tutorial, we learn how to thread a horizontal sewing machine. Start off by setting the spool on the top of the machine and placing a cap on the top to hold it on. Next, thread the string through the thread guide and then through the number one. After this, it will go down through the slit and end up at the bottom. It will go through the number two, then go up to the top and go through the number three turn. Once you reach the bottom of the machine, thread the needle, then put the bobbin in. After you do this, you will be able to sew what you like and enjoy your machine!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades