Did you think sewing was complicated? Then don't even get us started on threading a sewing machine. Each sewing machine is slightly different in the way it's constructed, which makes threading a puzzle (read: pain in the butt).
Check out this sewing and embroidery video to learn how to thread a sewing machine or a serger with ease.
There are so many great sewing/serging machines out there. Which one should you buy? How much should you spend on one and how do you even thread them? This video will address each one of those questions. Hopefully it will clear up some crafting fog!
Janome Juno 3434D
Janome 2139 N
Bobbin: Hancock Fabrics
Thread: Hancock Fabrics
Trimming Scissor: Joann Fabrics
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades