In this how-to video, you will learn how to wrap embroidery thread around a bobbin. In this example, the embroidery thread is both purple and light purple, but you can choose whatever you want. First, take the end of the embroidery thread and place it through one of the slots. Hold it back, and then wrap the embroidery thread around the bobbin until you get near the end of the thread. The end should be placed in a different slot on the bobbin. By viewing this video, you will learn how to quickly and properly wrap embroidery thread around a bobbin for storage.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades