This quick tutorial video will show you how to thread an industrial sewing machine. Follow these quick steps to thread an industrial sewing machine: Wind the bobbin thread and pace the bobbin in the bobbin case. Pull out 4" of thread and place the bobbin case in the hook. Now feed the top thread right to left through the eyelet bar and feed through the thread holes around the tension discs and upward through the take up. Go down through the thread guides and through the needle bar thread guide. Now go through the needle and you are ready to start sewing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades