In this video, we learn how to thread a school sewing machine. First, apply the top thread to the bevin on the top of the sewing machine. You will thread this from the spool onto the side hook, then around the top and through the needle at the bottom. Next, thread the thread into the bobbin next to the sewing machine door, then push it through the bottom and thread it around the needle. After this adjust the settings on your sewing machine until they fit what you like. Then you will be ready to start sewing what you want and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades