In this tutorial, we learn how to make stacked hair bows. Start off with three separate bows: red, white, and blue. Make sure there is a string still hanging from the red one, but the strings on the white and blue are cut off. Now, put glue from a hot glue gun and place it on the middle/side of the blue ribbon, the glue the white one where the glue is and hold together. Next, take the red bow and glue it to the center of the blue and white bow. Hold the red bow in place until it's completely stuck, then flip the bow over and tie the three bows together with the red bow's string. Cut off the excess string. Last, glue a white ribbon around the middle of all the bows and your finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades