In this tutorial, we learn how to make a hair bow with and without a tail. First, take a long and thick ribbon in your choice of color and a thin ribbon in your choice of color. After this, grab a needle and thread and set it aside once it's threaded. Then, take your thick ribbon and fold it into a bow shape. From here, take the needle and sew the ribbon down the middle of the bow. After this, take the smaller ribbon and tie this in the center of the bow. When finished, you will glue this to a clip and then apply in your hair, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades