Leah for May Arts Ribbon shows how to make a flower loop bow. The following items are needed for it: Needle and thread, scissors, May Art Ribbons and a ruler. Buttons or flowers may also be needed to put on top of your bow as per your selection.
The bow which Leah is making has bottom layer yellow, second layer green and then blue and finally to end it has some orange layer and button on top. The size and number of your ribbons can vary depending on style you want. Here she is using three yellow ribbons on the bottom base. The size of each ribbon is 10 inches. Fold it with the pattern facing in. Take your thread and needle and pop it from the center so that the ribbon is on the needle. Spread out the ribbons like a flower and loop the base to the top. Loop all the six ribbons and then pull up needle and thread and make three or four stitches. Tie it off. That secures your base ribbon. And your lower part of bow is ready. Stack your layers and you can either sew your layers together or use hot glue gun. Here she has used hot glue gun to stack layers together and finally she has added a button in the center to make it attractive. So your bow is ready.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades