In this tutorial, we learn how to make cute little hair clips. These will add a fashion statement to any hair style and they are easy to create! To start, you will take some thin ribbon and bend it all together until it creates a large ribbon. After this, you will wrap it together in the center until it's a bow shape. From here, add in more colors or accessories. Then, use a hot glue gun to attach a clip to the base of it. Let this dry and then you can clip it into your hair! Make a lot of these for your hair, get creative!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades