CookiesHugs teaches you how to make an adorable hair bow for girls. For this, you will need a ribbon, scissors, glue gun, a hair clip, and a ruler. Cut 14-15 cm of the ribbon. Put clear nail polish on the ends of the ribbon. Fold the ribbon in half, width wise. Glue one side of the ribbon to the crease in the middle. Do the same on the other side as well. Place glue in the middle and fold the top and the bottom together. Wrap a piece of ribbon in on the outside, in the middle. On the back of the bow, you should glue the hair clip to attach to hair.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades