In this tutorial, we learn how to make an easy hair bow. First, grab some thick ribbon in any color or material that you want to have. Use more ribbon if you want a larger one and less if you want a smaller one. Measure it out or use your eye to measure. After this, heat seal the ends so they don't fray by passing them through a lighter quickly. Now, fold the ribbon in half length wise, then place a crease there. After this, use a hot glue gun to fold down the two sides of the ribbon with a knot in the middle. When finished, used the hot glue to place the clip on the bottom then allow to dry and enjoy wearing anytime.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades