Learn how to tie a perfect bow. To do a basic pony bow, place the gathered hair in the center of the ribbon and tie a single knot to secure it. Making two loops, cross one loop over the other and pull the loop on top through the hole you've created. Straighten out the ends and tighten so the two loops are on top and the two tails on bottom. Make a headband bow. Run the ribbon along the hairline, drawing the ends up on top of your head. Secure a knot and tie a bow. By tweaking the loops out a bit, you can shorten the tails and create a wider bow for a headband: slide it slightly to the side so the bow is off center, and you will be the biggest hit of the season. Create lasting bow accessories. Taking your favorite ribbon, tie a knot and tighten it completely, then tie a bow on top of that. Make sure it's tight and precisely the length and size you want it. Taking a plain headband or barrette (hair clip), determine the best placement for the bow. For a headband, it should be off center, but not so far down it flops over. For a hair clip, it should be centered. Glue it in place using fabric or hot glue. Leave it alone until it dries completely, then wear with style!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades