Need to wrap a present for an upcoming celebration but have no extra money to blow on pre-made ribbons and bows? Then check out this super quick tutorial on how to make a bow using a fork.
That's right. All you need is a fork (or a spatula with the top cut off for bigger bows) and a ribbon. Then press play and watch as you beguile yourself with your own magic trick.
This quick craft is suitable for beginners and crafters who need bows quickly for a creative project.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades