Let's face it: Most of the buttons we have on clothing are utilitarian: They hold our peacoat together and our pants on (generally), and thus aren't particularly pretty in and of themselves.
But if you want to add personal flair to your peacoat or pair of jeans, why not cover up them buttons with cute fabric designs? Check out this video for the easy how-to.
You can use these buttons for embellishing clothing, and accesories such as rings, earrings, and hair clips / barrettes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades