In this tutorial, we learn how to glue straight and curved latex seams. First, press each piece of latex down so it's just touching in the middle. After this, use your finger to press down on the middle, then take a roller and roll over the middle until it's perfectly straight. Now, stretch out the latex to make sure that both sides are stuck together. To glue curved latex seams, place the pieces together slowly, pushing your finger down in the center as you go to make a curved effect. Once you reach the bottom, press down on the latex further, then pull to make sure both sides are secure!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades