The Chevron Stitch is used in hand embroidery to work decorative bands and seam embellishments. It's a great stitch for smocking, too. Chevron Stitch is a lot like the herringbone stitch, differing only slightly by the fact that the stitches on the upwards stroke do not cross over the downward stroke stitches. It also sports a little straight stitch cap at the top and base of each triangle shape. Watch this video from Needle 'n Thread to see how it's done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades