This video tutorial belongs to the Arts & Crafts category which is going to show you how to glue latex in 4 easy steps. This is really easy and very fast to do. First you clean the surfaces using mineral spirit and a piece of cloth. Next you apply a thin layer of latex glue using a cotton bud or a brush. In the third step, you let the glue dry for about five minutes and then put the two surfaces together. And finally you apply pressure to the seam with a seam roller. That's it! The latex sheets are glued together.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades