In this how-to video, you will learn how to sew a cape. The pattern is made of three pieces. The main part is made of a circle with a hole in the center. There is a cut made from the center to the edge of the circle. The diameter is about 145 centimeters. The hood is two half circle pieces, with a diameter of about 62 centimeters. The two parts will be sewn together along the green marks shown. Fold the rest fabric above the seam and sew it to the fabric next to the seam. Next, sew at where the diagram indicates. The green lines mark the seem you made to connect the pieces of the hood, while the blue marks show where the rest-fabric of the seam has been attached to both sides of the green marked seam. The hood can be sewn to the neck hole of the cape. Sew the matching parts together in a way that the rest-fabric of the seam is on the inside of the cape. Arrange the two ends looking out of the seam of both the cape and the hood so that they are folded into each other, and then sew together. Now, sew the border on the front of the hood and cape. Finally, sew the metal clasps or ribbons near the hood. Viewing this video will show you how to sew together a wonderful hood and cape.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades