In this tutorial, we learn how to clip curves when sewing with rounded seams or edges. First, you will take your piece of clothing, then grab your scissors. Put the edge of the clothing (with the seam) and lay it flat. Then, put the scissors onto the seams with the very back of the scissors over the fabric. Clip close to the seam, but do not clip through the seam as you are cutting. Once you are finished, you will be able to sew in curves and will be able to easily get around the seams without ruining your clothing item!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades