In this video, we learn how to add a zipper to a latex garment. First, apply glue to the zipper, using an ammonia based adhesive in one coat. Next, take a small paint brush from any store and apply a thin layer of adhesive to the zipper. The top will take about 45 minutes to dry, then turn it over and apply another layer of glue to the back. After this, cut two 1/2" strips of latex a little bit longer than the zippers. Also cut a 1/4" wide and 1" long piece of latex as well. Now, apply these to the zipper and then you can use these to sew it onto your desired area, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades