We all have a bag of old clothes somewhere, or old clothes lying randomly around the closet. You know, the t-shirt that's too ratty or that dress you got from Ann Taylor that looked perfectly in season a few years ago but now you can't bring yourself to wear anywhere.
While you can take these retired body warmers over to Goodwill, you can put them to a much more creative use by upcycling them into wine bags and gift bags. Just watch this tutorial for the how-to.
Using a few simple sewing techniques, you can turn old clothes into clever gift bags or wine totes. This video shows you how to reuse clothing by recycling fabric into functional bags for gift giving.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades