To recycle an old towel into shorts, fold the towel and cut it into a short leg's length worth of fabric. Cut another piece into a short leg's length worth of fabric. Draw a curved seam on one edge. Stack the towels and pin them to hold the fabric in place. Cut out the seam on both of the towels. Separate the towels and sew up the seams on both of the fabric pieces. Do not sew the top seam and front side seam of the shorts. Instead, sew the front and back side seams together. Thread and sew a string through the top of the fabric to create a drawstring. Flip the shorts inside out. The shorts are now ready to be worn and enjoyed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades