The video shows how to finish garments with serger or French seam. If you have a serger sewing machine then you can straight away place the seam along the seam and stitch on the machine. The advantage of this machine is that it gives 3 fledge serger stitch at one go. If do not have a serger machine then you can use the French seam. First the rough seam is stitched on the wrong side of the fabric and frayed edges are trimmed. Now the fabric is turned over and ironed over the stitch and a straight stitch is given. You can leave the seam sticking out or you can stitch it from the right side to press it down.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades