Sewing patterns are a godsend if you're a beginner at sewing who's trying to get into making clothes and accessories like scarves and bags. A pre-drawn pattern helps you learn proportions, measurements, and drafting techniques you'll need later on when you design your own clothing.
But sometimes you'll only like certain parts of one pattern and certain parts of another, and then dream of a perfect dress that combines the features of both. For those times when sewing patterns simply aren't enough, you need to know how to combine sewing patterns to create your own pattern. Watch this video to learn how to do this.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades