Plain hoodies are among the most versatile pieces of clothing you can own. But while they're comfortable and chic, plain hoodies can also look a little dull, especially if all you're wearing is sweats or blue jeans with them.
Spice up your hoodie and your overall look at the same time by sewing an urban pattern lined hoodie.
Hoodies will probably never go out of style. They are comfortable, fun and can be stylish if you pair them or embellish them correctly. The best way to make a hoodie is to line it with different patterns and fabrics. Have fun with this and let your own style speak with this hoodie.
All from JoAnn Fabrics:
Zipper 18" inches Longer if you have a longer torso or want a longer Hoodie
Polka Dot fabrid bought from a Garage Sale
Polar Fleece from JoAnn
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades